Monday, April 13, 2009

Practice using Photoshop



Last week was a little slow, temporary-job-wise, so I decided to use some of the programs I actually bought specifically for this computer (I bought Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Elements because I figured that I should put my Film major to use, even as a hobby).

Here now are two of my favorite quirky folks of the moment. I wanted to get an older photo of David Byrne, because circa "Stop Making Sense" he looks scarily like Buster Keaton, but this photo actually works really well for what the photo is supposed to be. I considered making Byrne a warden, leaning outside the cell, but having him leaning inside was more of a challenge and I figured the two of them would probabaly be, either in the same pickle, or become fast friends in jail.

David Byrne now actually looks more like David Lynch now (as they both have psychotically upswept shocks of white hair). Maybe I'll add Lynch later. One could be an angel on Keaton's shoulder, the other the devil. I'd let you decide whom.

No comments:

Post a Comment